Judy LaDeur began her real estate career in 1975. In 1981 after a successful sales career, Judy joined the management team, where she developed her own recruiting and training systems.
As a consultant and trainer to the real estate industry, Judy has helped many companies dramatically increase their market position in just one year. Judy conducts her workshops with proven systems, techniques and “how to” information guaranteed to make a difference in your office.
Judy’s Bio Information | Judy’s Topics | Judy’s Products | Testimonials
Yevette Jessen is a coach who has experienced all aspects of the real estate business. Her career began in 1978 as an office administrator and company controller, giving her the skills to help agents and brokers understand what is needed to be “profitable”. Yevette then entered the world of salesperson, quickly rising to the top as on the top agents on the team for each year that she was in sales. She approached sales as problem solving, not selling.
The Covenant Coaching™ program for real estate agents is a distinctive form of coaching designed specifically for real estate agents and team leaders. The program is based on a covenant, or promise, to deliver the finest coaching in the real estate industry. Our goal is for you to realize incredible success by achieving both your personal and business goals.
What sets Covenant Coaching™ apart is the experience what your coach brings to the table. Covenant Coaching ™ provides accountability, as well as training and direction. The Covenant Coaching™ Program is Committed to Excellence and Proven with Results!™
There are five elements in each of your coaching sessions: accountability, training, direction, problem-solving and specific assignments to ensure that you hit your goals. Since your coach is actively involved in the industry, we don’t just tell you to do more, but actually show you how to do more, while supplying the necessary tools.
Why Does It Work?
- Your coach is your partner, committed to sharing your vision, while determining the plan of action to reach your desired goals.
- Your coach also holds you accountable to the specific activities necessary to achieve the results you desire and deserve.
- Your coach provides you with specific dialogues, strategies and techniques that have helped thousands of agents achieve incredible success.
- Your coach, a proven producer, has worked with buyers and sellers just as you do, so they know exactly what you are facing on a daily basis.
- Your coach is trained to help you break through barriers and obstacles currently blocking your progress, which allows you to achieve unlimited success.
Should You Hire A Coach?
- Are you reaching your personal and professional goals?
- Is your income increasing by at least 20% per year?
- Are you in control of your business?
- Do you take at least 4 weeks of vacation each year?
- Are you building wealth for your retirement?
- Is your personal life and business life in balance?
- Are you earning what you are worth and what you want?
- Are you building your business to sell it?
Most agents today answer “No” to at least one of the above. Here’s the most important question. Are you willing to allow even one area of your life to be out of balance and unresolved? For those enrolled in our program, their answer was “No!” Take the first step toward living the life of your dreams, today!
Forum & Calls
The Covenant Forum© is a live tele-conference provided for our coaching clients. Each month one call is scheduled for brokers/recruiters and one for agents. Topics are intentionally designed and developed to meet your needs in an ever-changing real estate industry. You will have the opportunity to network and interact with other participants that are on that call.
Each month you’ll talk one-on-one with your certified Covenant Coach™. The number of calls each month and the length of each call is specific to the program that you choose and is defined in the enrollment application.
Click Here to Download Your Covenant Coaching Agent Enrollment Form
To learn more about our results-producing training or for information about any of our products or programs call 630-402-0898 or send an email to Info@JudyLaDeurInternational.com today!