Time: 60 minutes
Retention of good sales associates is easier than you think. Retention is not a matter of money, it’s about creating an environment that people enjoy working in.
By placing the same emphasis on retention that you do on recruiting, not only will your office become more profitable and a happy place to be, but your sales agents will help you recruit because they feel it’s the best place to work!
- How to develop one-on-one relationships with sales associates
- The process for helping your agents work more effectively and with less stress
- How to show top producers you appreciate them
- How to watch out for and avoid “career busters”
- Why social events help improve morale and increase productivity
- Low cost ideas for recognition and rewards
- Understanding the role of family members in your retention strategy
- How to keep your competitors from recruiting your top producers
To book a speaker for this topic, learn more about our results-producing training or for information about any of our products or programs call 630-402-0898 or send an email to Info@JudyLaDeurInternational.com today!